Here we answer some of the most common questions.
1. All participants must wear a helmet. Wanna Ride rents helmets, including some winter gear.
2. We sell goggles face masks, and gloves or guests may bring their own.
3. Participants must take the responsibility to understand the rider orientation.
4. No drugs or alcohol permitted, and absolutely no riding under the influence.
5. Each participant must sign a liability waiver.
6. A $500 security deposit per machine is required. Riders are responsible for damage to their machine regardless of fault.
ATV riders should wear long pants and sleeves. Boots and gloves are recommended. Rain gear and a bag for extra layers are also recommended as we ride rain or shine. What is your cancellation policy? A $25.00 non-refundable rental deposit per machine. If cancellation occurs: Within 48 hours - $75.00 Within 24 hours - $100.00 "NO SHOW' -Full Price
Wanna Ride takes precautions to ensure the safety of our guests. However hazards do exist. As our guest, you are agreeing to take our trips at your own risk. We require that you acknowledge these risks by reading and signing a liability release prior to departure.
Any person born on or after January 1st, 1988 is required to have an ATV safety certificate.
The age of the child may vary depending on the child's ability to securely place feet on the riding platform. Children are the responsibility of their parents.